Wednesday 15 November 2017

Necromunda - a Quick Look!

Hi all

I am really excited to announce that here at Age of Warhammer we have been sent a preview copy of Necromunda and the expansion Gang War.






The rest of the authors on this site are going to wait until next year to get involved but I couldn't wait. I have been a massive Necromunda fan since it first came out and my original gang were Goliath. These new models are insane. I cannot wait to get them together and play against some of the Battle Bunnies Sector Mechanicus terrain that Drake and I have been doing. 




I really love the look of the Escher too. They look really heavy metal and I love that. I would love to paint some myself but I will just wait for Mad Donna to scratch that itch lol



With Andy Hoare at the helm I honestly believe this will eclipse the original version. I am looking forward to the Beastman Bounty hunter too. I feel he may be working alongside my Goliath before long.

I will be doing more detailed posts over the run up to release so please come back. Let me know if you have any questions or comments and check out the unboxing done by Drake over on Battle Bunnies http://battlebunnies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/battle-bunnies-necromunda-unboxing.html?m=1



Until next time, stay fluffy!

Kaelo

No comments:

Post a Comment